/dusts the cat fur off the mouse mat
/turns the keyboard upside down and vigorously shakes the crumbs out of it
/rubs the old coffee ring stain on the desk
/prods the network settings because they seem to be dropping out
/rolls tentatively back and forward on computer chair
… I think there is human girl-hair clogging up the chair wheels again…. burgle
Seriously I think the last time I sat at my set-up was in May … last year.
I’ve a case of RSI… its for example (as is no doubt the modern norm for a lot of people) really hurting to type, lol but this is the day to day aches I get doing my job anyway. I’m tired of avoiding the computer… I want back into gaming and social media and playing with applications as a part of my hobby not just as a part of my daily grind to earn eating moneys.
So this weekend past I revived my wow character. My new little dog looked at me glumly from her inside mat while I whiled away my time getting my bank under control and finding my action bar in the mess of out-dated addons. My fat-arsed cat went nuts as soon as I sat at the computer … apparently this period of human harassment was a great game he has been sorely missing: cords were pulled, fresh cat hair distributed, my hand chewed on >< spittle splattered up my monitor … somehow this tabby can fling spittle around like a hollywood-comedy-movie dog. Its pretty gross but on a tiny cute scale.
So things that are new to me… that I actually found (considering I got lost inside the garrison this is no small concern):
- A whole new LFR raid teir – you peeps have been busy eh?
- A shipyard – was this here in may? was I already spacey in may?
- A whole jungle zone where you lot are all gearing the alts – read where I’ll be gearing the main /le-sigh
- A pre-order for the next xpac – and that’s a bit of a wait isn’t it?
- PVP stats are totally different – very interesting, when did that happen? Since I spent my small look see having my face rubbed into the ground by the horde I can’t guess at what your current BG of choice is ><
- A new faction grind – lets be honest more than one, bring in the grind!
- and my guild leader has discovered the power of warlords flight… i suspect some fel magics at play there 😮
I have high hopes that some time in the next month I can skill up to be able to maneuver in game again without getting stuck and trapped on lamposts in my own garrison ><
In the meantime I’m just flexing my typing hands here … figuratively & literally. Nice to be back… hope to get my shaman on in this new chapter.