Spark Post from 20 Days of… WoW Blogging Challenge: by Saga of Spellbound.
Day 12 – A usual day in your life/online time.
You could title this post “Why Bytes is so incredibly tried all the time”
5.30am alarm goes off: Let the cat outside, get dressed, drink a glass of berocca – the breakfast of champions (not). Read blogs while waiting for friend to knock on door for morning walk.
6.00am-7.00am: Walk the dog.
7.00-7.30am: Shower for work & dress. Feed the cat.
7.30-8.30am: either eat breakfast or make lunch and interact with flatmates over morning news. Or alternatively face plant on the bed for a precious extra hour of being brain dead… alas usually face plant turns into morning reading on the smart phone or kindle.
8.30-5.00: give or take – WORK.
- 8.30-9.00: Find a car park, pick up extra coffee from university café on way into work. Turn on the computer and fill out electronic time sheet.
- 9.00-9.30: Clean work email out (also check my guild gmail account to see if there is any guild business). Check wordpress blog. Check guild website.
- 9.30-10.00 establish the days appointments and workload. Go to Twitch TV and play last streamed raid video in the background so I can mark-up times for any features needed. Pull up documents & websites that I will be working on for the day – get to it.
- 10.00-11.00: Undergo new job training with supervisor.
- 11.00-1.00: Do a write up about the days training and start completing set activities from training.
- 1.00-2.00: Lunch/Social Engagement/Union Meeting OR extra work. Also a good time to check wow blogs at the computer while eating packed lunch. On the other hand may not take lunch or may take only a half hour lunch.
- 2.00-5.00: More work; try to get it all tidy for the next day. If I complete all given jobs and training activities take the time to write a wow blog post, create a guild website post or read wow blogs in Google reader. May also conduct wow research in the tail end of the day eg: 4.30-5.00 depending on workload and how deserted office is.
5.00-5.30: May stay at work late to update guild website with combat logs etc if work day was particularly busy.
5.30-7.30ish: This has great variety: Usually I’ll get home by 5.15pm to feed the cat who will be on the fence perched like a little furry bird waiting for my car to pull up, then I will get dinner together, do the washing, watch TV or read – that sort of thing. However some days it’s the gym straight after work 5.30-6.30, On Weds its yoga in town 6.00-7.00, Thursdays its usually after work coffee and late night shopping from 5.15 till about 8pm. Fridays its work pub night and late night DnD till at least 11.30pm.
8.00pm-11pm: (MON/WED/SUN) Warcraft Raid. (TUES) sometimes this is a late-night work shift, else it is a couch potato night where I watch TV with my share house and drink wine. (THURS) Guild wars fractals/dungeons. (FRI) Pub drinks or DnD. (SAT) 50% Party night / 50% Couch Potato night.
11pm-1am: I almost always in bed reading till I cannot stay awake @_@ this is a bad habit but satisfies the need to read.
Then I get some sleep.
I see wow on the weekend.