My real life wow slipups for the last month or so:
- I told a friend at the markets that I was searching for the ‘small rug vendor’ (instead of saying I was looking for the stall that sold carpets.)
- I said that I wasn’t compatible with Taurens because I was an Aquarian as a brush off (when I meant the Taurus star sign) err speaking of ‘taurens’ I just googled that word to check the spelling and got the most disturbing image I clicked on it because it looked like nice art, dear god my poor visually inclined brain it burns.
- I did the “I don’t have the matts for that” mistake in regards to cooking talk
- I told a work mate they had an incoming (when I meant to indicate they had a patron waiting.)
- I have said lol instead of laughing (blame that on a fellow wow playing work mate – her language is rubbing off on me.)
- Had an incredibly nerdy conversation with said work mate to do with wow related software, hardware and the like in front of a workplace info tech service support guy, who dubbed us both far more “computer geek” than himself.
- I said I ‘had to hearth’ when I meant I have to go home now.
- I wrote lvl instead of level in an official work document and confused half dozen committee members.
…and all this probably indicates I need to log in and actually play – haven’t really been online for a week prior to the respec and BGs.